OUR HISTORY

At Blue Canyon

Blue Canyon Restaurant and Tavern is the creative culmination of classically trained Chef Brandt Evans along with managing partners Val and Bob Voelker. The first Blue Canyon opened in Twinsburg, Ohio in June 2004. The menu features “creative American cooking” that complements the restaurant’s atmosphere perfectly.

Robert and Val Voelker’s parents started their family in the restaraunt business in 1942 in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin when they purchased the Brown’s Ranch Restaraunt.


cast iron pot